Startseite

Mittwoch, 2. April 2014

Bluelight-Isla Dream Beachhouse

Hello my dear friends and followers :)
 
It's holiday time ... sun, beach, recreation ...
So I want you to imagine this beach house ...


to enlarge the pics, just click on it :)


















   





























http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8135899



I built this beach house in Isla Paradiso.  
On 'Sandy beach' on the 'Wave Island' :) 
The beach house has 3 floors. It has an open kitchen, with adjacent open living room. A spacious bathroom, sauna area, master bedroom. 2 big terraces, to the wonderful view and enjoy. And much more. Hope you have alittle bit fun ! xoxo

2 Kommentare:

  1. Nicki so beaaaaaaaaaautiful and the pictures are just fantastic! may i steal a few for the new Btbsims Digital magazine? you will be credited of course. Amazing job my friend xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ooooooomg, my beautiful Margie, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your sooo great praise! I'm speechless! You may like to steal some pics, it would be a great honor! xoxo Love u

      Löschen