Startseite

Mittwoch, 8. August 2012

Bambina Elisa Blueheart

Hi , ich bin Elisa Blueheart , ich bin im Spiel geboren , und habe eine Zwillingsschwester , mit dem Namen Emilia . Ich bin ganz artig , und Ihr werdet hoffentlich ganz viel Spass mit mir haben. ;)

Hi, I'm Elisa Blueheart, I was born in the game, and I have a twin sister named Emilia. I'm just fine, and you will hopefully have quite a lot of fun with me. ;)



DOWNLOAD ME HERE

Credits: Hair : EA
Skin : PralineSims
Eyes : PralineSims
Clothes : sunshinee/enchanting58
(formal and sleepwear)
everyday from EA
Pacifier
: Irink@a

PS: Bitte vergesst meine Schwester Emilia nicht und meine Eltern , diese findet Ihr auch hier im Blog !! Danke !! ;)

PS: Please do not forget to take my sister Emilia,
and my parents, they find you here on the blog! Thank you! ;)


2 Kommentare: